Friday, January 16, 2009

Gorgeous Lucite Purse

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've been so busy trying to get all the wedding stuff organized! Anyways, I was just checking out Ebay for a vintage purse and look what I found! Now thats a wedding purse! Unfortunately I don't think I'll be bidding on this one, as it's already up to $325 and theres still 2 days left! Wow. It is beautiful though. Red glitter and lucite, I've never seen anything like it.
There's actually a silver little art deco bag I've had my eye on....I'll post a photo after I get it!

13 comments:

Jennie said...

That is really lovely!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'd love to hear more about your wedding plans and espcially your outfit. I myself am getting married this year and planning to have a mix of 50s and modern style. :)

KernowWitch said...

Hi, just found your blog via a link from The Vintage Housewife....love it. I like you love vintage clothing and when I was younger and much slimmer I wore it. I still have some that I won't part with. Reading your post has promted me to look mine out. I mostly like 20s/30s/40s but do have a gorgeous black lace 50's dress...
Notice you are getting married soon, Feb isn't it. I got married 14th Feb, my BD. I wish you all the best, can't wait to see the pics....Hugs Chrissy x

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Wowza. That bag is crazy/wonderful. Good luck with all the wedding work/joy. :)

Couture Carrie said...

That is exquisite!

xoxox,
CC

Daniela Valdez said...

Wedding???

Are you getting married??

How exciting!!!

Lovely purse!

reckless daughter said...

so pretty!

good luck with all things wedding related!

Siru said...

Good luck for the bag hunting!

juliet xxx

Kira Aderne said...

so cool! and also can be used as an art deco!

:)))

a kiss for you friend!

Helena said...

That is amazing! The things women used to wear in those days... (rolling eyes)

Capa said...

Hi, new reader. I have wanted a lucite for ages, but sadly out of my price range. I am saving up for an Enid Collins though, I love her style.

Beautiful blog, and I love the pictures, Thanks for sharing!

Dee Light said...

What a great purse. Planning for a wedding, fun stuff!

stylefrontier said...

such a fabulous purse!