Monday, May 05, 2008

Vintage Sunglasses

One thing I don't own is a pair of vintage 1950's sunglasses. For some reason I have a bunch of replicas, but none that are authentic. Maybe it's because I know that all the sunglasses I have ever owned have a life span of about 2 months. I either leave them in a restaurant, sit on them, or they somehow just disappear. So my new mission is to find the cutest pair of 50's sunglasses that are still in decent shape, and take extra special care of them. I posted pictures of some nice ones I found on Ebay, but I'm gonna keep looking for the perfect pair.

6 comments:

Sunglasses Guy said...

I used to lose sunglasses a lot, till I bought a pair with a case. That made me remember them somehow, because I would always have to put them in the case so they wouldn't get crushed. Otherwise, you could put them on your head when you are not wearing them, if you can handle sporting that look.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love vintage sunglasses - but I never buy a pair. I broke sunglasses just to easily.

Anonymous said...

Your blog must be great, I love Hollywood Vintage clothing! I'll keep coming!

- Dream Out Loud!
. Raspberry

Ashleigh said...

love love love the second pair!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

It takes a lot of confidense to pull those off!

The Truth said...

Beuatiful im in love with vintage sunglasses , i would love to get my hand on a pair of those !