Thursday, March 27, 2008

Vintage 50's Halter Dress

I haven't had much time for thrift shopping lately, so I headed straight for the vintage clothing store the other day. I'm glad I did, because I found the most perfect 1950's dress! It looked exactly like the vintage dress pictured above, except it was green with more of a hawaiian print. Very summertime pin-up girl. It wasn't quite the bargain thift shop price that I like, but it was definitely something I couldn't pass up! It will go perfectly with a pina colada this summer!

4 comments:

maverickandlove said...

that is so cute, if youre dress looks anything like that, it would deifnitly be perfect for spring and summer!

Kira Aderne said...

so perfect!

that dress is amazing!!!

a kiss and a hug,

Kira

Londyn said...

Just found your blog for the first time and I must say that I love it!

Lovin that dress too!

In Yr Fshn said...

Vintage halters are my weakness!